Category: Translator life

CATEGORIES /

The advantages of being a professional Gengo translator

In the last decade, the number of people working from home has gone up by nearly a quarter of a million according to a recent study. With a multitude of jobs available online, more and more people are ditching …

READ

CATEGORIES /

Faces of Gengo: Kanako

Based in L.A., Kanako is an English to Japanese translator originally from Tokyo. When she moved to the U.S., she discovered Gengo and the advantages of freelancing. Find out why she rated being a freelance Gengo translator a perfect 10 …

READ

CATEGORIES /

Faces of Gengo: Julie

A university student based in Denmark, Julie is a young and well-traveled Gengo translator in two language pairs. Having lived in different countries growing up ignited her passion for languages and translation. Wise beyond her years, she has a great …

READ

CATEGORIES /

Faces of Gengo: Bruno

Our English to Portuguese translator Bruno became a Wordsmith by impressing customers with his high-quality translations, even without the help of paid tools. Find out how much he enjoys his full-time translation career and how working with Gengo has greatly …

READ

CATEGORIES /

Faces of Gengo: Beya

Based in Tunisia, Beya joined our growing list of Gengo Wordsmiths last year and she firmly believes translation opened up her world in different ways. An English teacher and French to English translator, she is passionate in everything she does …

READ

CATEGORIES /

Translating under the Northern Lights

My love for languages goes back quite a long time, in fact to when I was in Year 5 and started learning English at school. Later, I became a language teacher and met my partner Grahame, who is English and …

READ

Previous Posts of 12 pagesNext Posts

Stay informed

Subscribe to receive all the latest updates from Gengo in your inbox.

Translator Resource Page
TRANSLATOR RESOURCES

Discover everything you need to know about translating with Gengo.

Translator Forum
COMMUNITY FORUM